1. Background and purpose of the experiment
Negative energies affect people and cause them distress with their subtle black energy. Black energy can create a variety of problems such as depression, unclear thinking or malfunction of an organ which can lead to even further difficulties such as addiction, financial problems or chest pain respectively.
The Salt Water Spiritual Remedy is a simple but effective remedy that drains black energy from the body. Many seekers around the world have experienced marked improvements in the quality of their lives and spiritual practice by including the salt water remedy in their spiritual healing regimen.
The Maharshi University of Spirituality conducted an experiment using the Universal Thermo Scanner (UTS) to study the subtle effects of performing the Salt Water Remedy. The purpose of the experiment was to study the effect of the Salt Water Remedy on a seeker who was suffering from severe spiritual distress.
2. Setup of the experiment
2.1 About the Universal Thermo Scanner
This instrument is used to measure the energy and the aura around any object (living or non-living). It has been developed by Dr Mannem Murthy, a former nuclear scientist from Hyderabad, India in the year 2003. It can measure distressing vibrations along with positive vibrations emitted from an object. It is also able to measure the extent of the aura of the object into the surrounding area. When taking a measurement, the 2 arms of the scanner open out and the reading is taken based on how much the arms opened out in degrees. Only when the arms open out to 180° can the aura in relation to that aspect be measured. For more information refer to: http://www.vedicauraenergy.com/universal_scanner.html
The subject’s readings were taken before and after carrying out the Salt Water Remedy using the Universal Thermo Scanner (UTS). The Salt Water Remedy was done for 15 minutes in lukewarm water. The experiment was conducted on 25-December-2016 at the Spiritual Research Centre and Ashram in Goa, India.
The UTS instrument allows one to measure 4 types of energies emitted by a subject. The readings of the seeker (who is afflicted with spiritual distress) were taken before and after the Salt Water Remedy was performed. The readings are listed below for all the 4 types of subtle energies.
- Only if the 2 arms of the scanner open out to a full 180 degrees, then only can the distance of the aura of that aspect be measured. If the arms of the scanner are less than 180 degrees, then it means that there is no aura in relation to that aspect.
- To capture the total measured aura, a small sample of the subject (to be measured) is required to be inserted into the UTS. In this case, we used some saliva from the subject’s mouth.
4. Analysis and conclusions
There are some remarkable differences in the readings before and after the Salt Water Remedy.
- The Infrared energy reading which denotes negative energy distress reduced from 180° to nil. This is a considerable positive change resulting from a spiritual remedy that lasted just 15 minutes. This means that this aspect of the negative energy reading was nullified.
- The total measured aura reading also increased by over 55% from 1.41m to 2.20m, which is a positive sign and demonstrates the effectiveness of the remedy.