Om is the most sacred and spiritually potent symbol in Hindu Dharma and some other religions. Om represents the manifest form of the unmanifest God. It mystically embodies the essence of the entire universe. It is also known as a bījamantra which means the ‘seed’ mantra from which all other mantras are created. Another name given to Om is the Praṇav mantra, which means that it pervades life and runs through our prāṇa or breath and bestows Absoluteness on a seeker. Basically it is a Divine symbol of the highest order. Thus seekers of the Spiritual Research Centre were pleasantly amazed when the Om symbol began to appear on seekers and objects on the premises. It first appeared on the nails and tongue of H.H. Dr Athavale (a Parātpar Guru and Saint of the highest order). The phenomenon then gradually spread and started appearing at various places in the Spiritual Research Centre.
The following pictures below show the various instances of this incredible phenomenon. Each small picture in the slide show when clicked expands into a larger version of the same picture.Preset with id 18 does not exist!Playlist with id 1 does not exist!
- What is the scientific reason for the appearance of Om and other auspicious signs at different places?
- Up to what area is the effect of Om sign felt?
- What is its effect on a person’s body, mind and intellect?
- What is the reason for the appearance of Om some places and not others?
- Which scientific instruments can be used to conduct scientific analysis on the Om symbol that has appeared?
Spiritual Research Articles studying the appearance of Om
- Spiritual Research on the Om symbol appearing spontaneously.
- What should one do if the Om symbol appears in your premises?
- What do the Om symbols that appear look like in the subtle?